Organization Name: Tamilnadu Forest Department
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 15
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Draughting Officer – 15
Eligibility Criteria for TN Forest Department Junior Draughting Officer Jobs 2017
Engineering (Civil or Mechanical) from any University or Institute recognized by the University Grants Commission for purpose of its grant or must hold the Diploma in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical) of the College of Engineering, Guindy or must have passed in Sections A and B of the A.M.I.E. (IND) examination in the following subjects with practical experience in general Engineering works for a period of not less than one year.
Properties and strength of materials of elementary structure, Theory of structures (Papers-(a) and (b) under Section A Hydraulics and Hydraulics Machinery, Geology, Sanitary Engineering papers (f)(i) and (m) under section (b) or must have obtained the L.C.E. Diploma issued by the Technological Diploma Examination Board:
B (i) Must have obtained the Certificate granted by the College of Engineering, Guindy on the completion of the course prescribed for Lower Subordinates for Draughtsman and (ii) Must have practical experience as a Assistant Draughtsman for a period of 2 years.
- Must have obtained the Diploma of Draughtsman (Civil) awarded by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trades, Government of India. (G.O.Ms.No.826, Forests & Fisheries dt. 4.9.76 (R.Dis. 25950/73).
Provided that persons possessing this Diploma will be considered for appointment only when suitable candidates possessing the L.C.E. Diploma are not available.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2016)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between For OC Candidates – 18 to 30 Years), (For BC/MBC Candidates – 18 to 32 Years), (For SC/SCA/ST Candidates – 18 to 35 Years). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TN Forest Department official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Selection Procedure for TN Forest Department Junior Draughting Officer
Selection Procedure: Merit List, Interview
How to apply for TN Forest Department Junior Draughting Officer Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
- Go to TN Forest Department official website careers page at forests.tn.nic.in
- Download TN Forest Department Junior Draughting Officer Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “வன அலுவலர், சென்னை வனக்கோட்டம், 3வது தளம், டி .எம் எஸ் வளாகம், சென்னை – 600 006” by (Registered Post or Speed Post) so as to reach us by 20.06.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for TN Forest Department Junior Draughting Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.06.2017
TN Forest Department Junior Draughting Officer Notification & Application Form Link:
TN Forest Department JDO Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TN Forest Department JDO Application Form DOC: Click Here to Download
SURA Wishing You All the best !
Click Here : Tamilnadu Forest Exam Study Books 2017