Description about the book
The AIIMS Nursing Officer exam is conduct to recruit the eligible candidates for various divisions across the country. To grab the post Nursing Officer aspirants should choose best book for the preparation. SURA’S AIIMS NORCET (Nursing Officers Recruitment Common Entrance Test) Exam books -Revised version 2021- is a best AIIMS Nursing officer exam book for the preparation of AIIMS Nursing exam which give you a supreme guidance and makes a path for the selection of AIIMS Nursing Officer it. The book provides wider support for the AIIMS nursing officer exam preparation .The extend book is revised and it makes the ultimate guide for the preparation of the entrance exam. It has received great acceptance as a high-quality reference material by many aspirants from all over India.
The study material is compressed with all the previous year question paper’s , General English, Knowledge of Computer Applications, General intelligence and Reasoning(Aptitude), General Awareness, and updated current affairs.The sections are explained in depth and an ample number of questions are included in each section. Expected question and answers on each sessions will help students to score the highest mark in every sessions .Apart from the syllabus part study material is enclosed which helps the Aspirant to shine better in their exams. Study material includes– Medical surgical Nursing- Child Health-Human Reproduction- Nutrition-Micro Biology-Medical illness. SURA’S AIIMS Nursing Officer book also inscribed with model question paper where student can take a mock test.
Our book is a perfect guide for group B AIIMS nursing officer exam. Our book comprehended with AIIMS staff nurse previous year question paper with solution.
SURA’S AIIMS Nursing Officer Book are given, for the candidates to have an adequate practice and become familiarized on the exam pattern and to effectively manage their time .SURA’S AIIMS Nursing Officer Book willprovide an effective and final push to the exam preparation. Revising and evaluating oneself using SURA’S AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Book will definitely move a candidate a step closer to success.
About the exam
AIIMS Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Nursing Officers in the AIIMS. These applications has been invited for NORCETNursing Officer 2020 through which candidates are recruited for the post of nursing officers in various AIIMS across the country. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who aims to get job in Central Ministry.
You have to fulfill the Educational qualification requirements laid down by the (AIIMS Nursing Officer) in its notification. Here is the detailed educational qualification for the post of AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment in 2021 as per the last recruitment notification.
Nursing Officer– (either of the two qualifications)-
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc.
- Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University
- B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc.
- Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University. Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable
AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment age limit is
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
However, there are few age relaxations for various categories
Candidates possessing eligible educational qualification and adhering the required age limit can apply for the exam in official website.
Selection of candidates will be based on a Written Examination and a Skill test. The written exam includes TWO parts; part I comprises of General Intelligence/ Aptitude and Part 2 comprises of Functional Subject
General Intelligence and Reasoning will test the candidate’s ability to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetic computation and other analytical functions
Questions in Functional subject will test the Candidates depth of knowledge in Medical Terminology
Skill Test will be qualifying in nature
Mode of exam
- The AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2021 will be conducted in online mode.
- The total time duration is 180 minutes.
- Each question was for 1 mark.
- For incorrect answers, ⅓ rd marks will be deducted.
- Salary package is one of the major criteria that needs to be known by every aspirant who has applied for the examination.
- The candidates who applied for the AIIMS Nursing officer 2020 should know what are the benefits, grade pay, allowances (Housing Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Leave Travel Concession, Other Allowances ), the salary of AIIMS Nursing Officer.
- The AIIMS Nursing Officer will receive a grade pay of INR4600/- per month.
To grab the desired post candidates should get acquainted with the Syllabus and best guidance .For the best guidance and to do intensive practice SURA’S AIIMS Nursing Officer Book is a pertinent book for every Aspirant. SURA’S AIIMSNORCET Nursing Officer Book is the best book to designate the post of AIIMS Nursing Officer aspirant released by the SURA Publications.
To buy a book click the link below https://www.surabooks.com/Books/236801/aiims-norcet-nursing-officers-recruitment-common-entrance-test-exam-books