Ordnance Factory Group C Admit Card 2017 / OFB Admit Card 2017 Released – Exam date 10-09-2017
The Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) of Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has issued the admit card of candidates for the first phase written examination for direct recruitment of semi-skilled grade industrial employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in various ordnance factories located across India. The admit card has been issued for the first phase (Tradesman of all factories and labour post of ordinance factory Dehradun and ordinance factory Bolangir) of written exam to be held on September 10, 2017.
The written examination for Direct Recruitment for IEs is scheduled in three phases. The first phase is being conducted for Tradesmen of all factories and Labour post of Ordnance Factory Dehradun and Ordnance Factory Bolangir. The admit card is available on the OFRC official website.
The test will be a written examination comprising of 100 objective type questions. The paper will have two parts. Part A will be of 20 marks and carry questions on general science, and quantitative aptitude. Part B will be of 80 marks and carry questions of NCVT syllabus for the relevant trade.
OFB Industrial Employee Admit Card 2017
(Ordnance Factory Board, Ministry of Defence)
Post Name – Industrial Employee (Semi Skilled) & Labour Group C
Date of Examination – 10-09-2017
Post Name- Industrial Employee (Semi Skilled) & Labour Group C
Number of Vacancy – 3880 posts
Instructions for Downloading the OFB Industrial Employee Admit Card 2017:
1. In order to download the admit card, candidates who have applied for the post, must open the official website of Ordnance Factory Board- www.ofbindia.gov.in
2. In the home page, candidates have to check the News Update section for any latest announcement.
3. Here the candidates will get the Download Admit Card link for the post of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees Group C.
4. After clicking on the link, candidates will have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password and then click on Login.
5. After login, candidates will be able to download the admit card.
6. Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned in the admit card.
Download Admit Card Phase-1
Download Examination Schedule
List of candidates whose photo, signature, thumb impression was not uploaded in the correct format
Link for Re Upload
List of rejected candidates
Scheme of Examination & Syllabus
Steps to download the admit card:
- Login through your registration number and date of birth or registration number and password
- Instruction to the candidates will be displayed on the screen
- Download the instruction on your computer and take a printout
- Click on the checkbox for declaration
- Click on print admit card
- The admit card will be downloaded on your computer/mobile and you can take a printout
Note: Visit official website of OFB for latest news and updates on recruitment.