TNPSC VAO Recruitment Exam Notification 2015 | SuraBooks.com
TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION-VAO-EXAM-2015
Notification No. 19 /2015 DATED: 12.11.2015 :
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 14.12.2015 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies in the following post:
Village Administrative Officer (2014-2015) -813 vacancies
Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One – Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee.
- One – Time Registration fee:- Rs.50/-
- Examination fee: Rs.75/-
Candidates who have already registered in one time Registration System it is enough to pay the Examination Fee.
Date of Notification:12.11.2015
Last date for submission of applications:14.12.2015
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 16.12.2015
Date and Time of Written Examination (OMR Method) :14.02.2016 FN 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age
(should not have
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all
|21 Years||40 Years|
|2||“Others” [ i.e. Candidates not
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s,
STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and
|21 Years||30 Years|
- Others [i. e Candidates not belonging to SCs SC(A)s, STS, MBCs/DVs, BCs and BVMs] who have put in 5 years of service in the state/ central government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
- The Technical and Non-Technical Staff of TANSI who have faced retrenchment and have not been absorbed in the Government Corporations/ Undertakings may also apply, if they are otherwise qualified except age and the relevant age rule will be relaxed by the Government in their favour if they come up for selection.
- Educational Qualification:Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification on the date of notification. Must possess minimum general educational qualification viz. Must have passes S.S.L.C public examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to higher secondary courses of studies or to college courses of studies.
Note: The applicants who have not passed S.S.L.C examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
- Knowledge of Tamil:Candidates should possess knowledge of Tamil.
FOR MORE DETAILS: