TNAU Recruitment 2017 22 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Jobs 2017 2018 22 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant Posts Download Application at http://www.tnau.ac.in | TNAU Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.tnau.ac.in | TNAUSyllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, TNAU Admit Card Date, TNAU Exam Date, TNAU Result Date and TNAU Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
TNAU 22 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2017 at http://www.tnau.ac.in:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 22
Job Location: Coimbatore
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse – 5
- Pharmacist – 4
- Nursing Assistant – 13
Eligibility Criteria for TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Jobs 2017
- Staff Nurse
- The candidate should have acquired the Degree / Diploma in Nursing from a Government / Government recognized institutions and permanently registered Tamil Nadu nurses registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Mid-wife council on before the date of this notification viz., 10.07.2017.
- Passing the examination for Mid-wife conducted by the Institution approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu and declared as a Registered Mid-wife.
- Must have practical experience for a period of not less than two years in a Government Hospital or a Hospital of repute as a Nurse.
- Must have passed Tamil in S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination. 5. Training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- A pass in Plus two examination
- A Diploma in Pharmacy
- Must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council and must keep the registration alive by renewing it regularly every year.
- Practical experience in the working of a Pharmacy approved by the State Pharmacy Council for a period of not less than five years.
- Nursing Assistant
- Must have passed VIII Std. in a recognized school.
- Must have passed the nursing assistant training course examination conducted by the Government Medical College Hospital of Tamil Nadu or other Institution recognized by Government of Tamil Nadu
- Experience as Female / Male Nursing Assistant in a Government Hospital or in a Hospital of repute for a period of not less than one year.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Staff Nurse, Pharmacist – 58 Years) (For Nursing Assistant Post OC Candidates – 30 Years, BC / MBC and DNC Candidates – 32 Years, For SC /SCA and ST Candidates – 35 Years). Go through TNAU official Notification 2017 for more reference
TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Pay Scale Details:
- Staff Nurse – Rs.9300 – 34800 + G.P. Rs.4450/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.9300 – 34800 + G.P. Rs.4200/-
- Nursing Assistant – Rs.4800 – 10000 + G.P. Rs.1300/-
TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Selection Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Exam Fee Details:
- The candidates are requested to send the application and attestedenclosuresalong with the Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for SC / SC(A) / ST category and Rs.750/- for others drawn in favour of The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore and dated not earlier than 10.07.2017
How to apply for TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
- Go to TNAU official website careerspage at http://www.tnau.ac.in
- DownloadTNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details and Make Payments
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with thephotocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003” ii. by Registered post or in person and the envelope containing theapplicationsshould be superscribed on the left corner as “Application for the post of Staff Nurse / Pharmacist / Nursing Assistant” before 5.00 p.m. on 31.07.2017.
Important Dates for TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:11.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application:31.07.2017
- Date of Written Examination:Aug/Sept 2017
TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Notification & Application Form Link:
TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
TNAU Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Previous Question Papers: Click Here
TNAU Staff Nurse Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TNAU Staff Nurse Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
TNAU Pharmacist Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TNAU Pharmacist Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
TNAU Nursing Assistant Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TNAU Nursing Assistant Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
All Competitive Exam Study Materials Click Here to Download